Deutsche Beschreibung in Arbeit!
Stromstärkesensor 0 - 30A mit onboard Monitor und Alarmfunktion
1. Digital tube display, easy to observe: Sampling current value is displayed by two digital tubes, and the result of chip sampling calculation is displayed on two digital tubes, which is convenient for direct reading.
2. Simple and easy to use: Power supply for the module normally, and then can be connected to the circuit under test.
3. Powerful and practical: Current monitors can accurately monitor 0-30A currents at -40~85℃. The measurement condition is simple and easy to use. The standard input voltage is provided outside and then compared with the current sampling module to determine whether the current detected by the current monitor is within the allowable range. If the acquisition value exceeds the measurement range, the current monitor will give a prompt signal.
4. Convenient for later development: The serial output port of the current monitor can continuously output sampled data for secondary development.
Product Version: Current Sampling Core Board v1.0
Power input: +5V
Power consumption: 30 mA
Hall coefficient of current sampling: 22.6mV/A
Product size: 45 mm x 45 mm x 1.6 mm/1.77x1.77x0.06''
Packaging size: 85mmx77mmx25mm/3.34x3.03x0.98''
Packing weight: 24g
1. Power on: Connect the DC + 5V voltage to the power port of the current monitor and wait for about 0.5 seconds.
2. External standard input: In order to determine whether the current we detect is within our allowable range, reference voltage can be input through external comparison of input ports. The equation of amplitude current corresponding to the reference voltage is: Uc = 2.5 + Ic * K. (When the input voltage is 5V, the sampling current module coefficient K is 26Mv/A.)
3. Start current detection: Connect the sampling port of the current monitor to the current circuit to be detected in series.
4. Digital tube display and serial port output: The current sampling data can be read from digital tube and serial port, and the serial port baud rate is 9600 bps.
5. The protocol of sending data frame is that the data frame has two bytes per frame, and the BCD code corresponds to the first byte of four bits high to indicate the positive and negative of the data. Among them, A represents positive number, B represents negative number, BCD code corresponds to the lower 4 bits of the first byte and the higher 4 bits of the second byte to represent the integer of the current value, and the lower 4 bits of the second byte to represent the decimal digit of the current value.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
1 X Hall Current Detection Module
1 X User Manual